Scheduling and organizing a meeting, corporate event, social gathering, or a major personal event (i.e. Anniversaries and Birthdays) are a daunting task and can bring even the most patient person to their knees. Add in the responsibility of providing a meal, then the stakes rise and the impression of the impossible arrives. That's where Foxy's Fare comes to the rescue.
Whether you're Feeding the office crowd, small or medium sized groups, or just a simple gathering of friends, Foxy's Fare is the simple and easy choice. You want your event to have a lasting impression, even if it's just a lunch meeting. This is our passion and Foxy's Fare will impress you and your guests with exceptionally fresh menu ideas, presented with style and customized for your event.
We can take the hassle out of finding the right menu with guaranteed delivery and set your mind at ease. Picky eaters? We can provide solutions for the finickiest of taste buds.
Foxy's Fare has suggested menu options and can customize a menu to fit your needs and budget, from box lunches to catering events.
Key dates during the year fill up quickly, so it's never too early to contact me to reserve a date. Here are a few ideas as the year progresses:
- 1 - New Year's Day - Recover from the evening past and plan a New Year's Day dinner with all the items that bring luck in the new year.
- 14 - Valentine's Day - Have a candle-lit dinner for just the two of you... at home.
- Mardi Gras - Invite some friends and let the good time roll with authentic New Orleans specialties.
- 17 - St. Patrick's Day - Share the Luck 'o the Irish with friends. Slainte!
- Easter - Take off your Easter bonnet for a family feast to celebrate the holiday.
- 2nd Sunday - Mother's Day - Make this Mother's Day one that she will cherish. Surprise her with a chef-prepared brunch on her special day.
- Last Monday - Memorial Day - Break out the swimsuits and suntan lotion. Celebrate the arrival of summer and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for America.
- Graduation Parties - Send your graduate off with a bang.
- 3rd Sunday - Father's Day - Dad will appreciate great food and good company. And it may help him to forget the new tie.
- Boat Rides anyone? Check out custom menu page for Jt's Boat Rentals, Late night cruise or afternoon party on 20 foot ski or 40 foot Passenger Party Boat.
- 4 - Independence Day - Send up some fireworks of your own with a spectacular Fourth of July party.
- Summer Parties - Kick back with friends and family and let me impress with wonderfully light and tasty summer party foods.
- 1st Monday - Labor Day - Last chance to worship the sun and get in those last summertime party favorites of the season.
- Tailgating - Let me prepare your cooler with some of the best tailgate foods anywhere.
- 31 - Halloween - Make this the best Halloween party ever.
- 4th Thursday - Thanksgiving
- Open House Holiday Parties
- Early Christmas Parties